The price per tonne in US dollars on 23.01.2018
The price per tonne in US dollars on 2 quarter 2018
of the secondary non-ferrous metallurgy
enterprises of Russia
Industrial enterprises of the secondary
non-ferrous metallyrgy of Russia freely undertake the following obligations:
- stable and efficiently develop the
- create optimal, non-conflict
conditions of the secondary non-ferrous metallurgy business development;
- admit not infringements of Russian
Federation Laws and prevent possible attempts of criminal penetration in
- suppress badwill competition
- participate in economic and ecologic
safety of the Russian Federation;
- reach stable level of social security
of the industry workers;
- form a system of corporate ethics and
goodwill moral and psycologic climate among the workers of the industry;
Council Membership Right may be obtained if only an enterprise binds itself to
observe the Statute, the Charter and supports the targets of the Council. An
offence of requirements of the Charter may lead to drawing out a cessation of
membership in the Secondary Non-Ferrous Metallurgy Industrial Entreprises
- To act in spheres that affect other
enterprises based on mutual understanding, consultations and mutual
account of the parties positions.
- To undertake not actions that may
cause damages to national, economic and ecologic safety of the Russian
- To admit not unfair competition while
purchasing scrap and waste of the non-ferrous metals.
- To promote export of produce of one’s
own manufacture, or other enterprises – members of the Council.
- To timely inform members of the Council
about offences of this Charter requirements.
- To follow norms of corporate ethics,
and to strictly follow reached agreements and covenants.
- To participate in financing the
activity that promotes requirements of this Charter and that meets
interests of industry’s enterprises.
Бизнес сайт - Студия Триас